Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Year New Blog!

Hello and Welcome!







Some of you reading this started this journey with me at kristenskitchen.blog.ca, for those of you who did and who visit here I thank you for your readership and support!

The reason for the move is simple. Ease of use.
This site allows faster and easier posting.  I can complete an entire post from my iPhone if I want to and I can upload images from my phone and computer directly to the site. It just makes things smoother and easier.








I will be slowly editing and moving over the posts from the old Kristen's Kitchen and uploading them here but this process will take a little time.  In the mean time, please enjoy the new, comment, and let me know what you think!  I'm always open to requests and suggestions.  Feel free to leave a comment or contact me on twitter @KristensBlog or on Facebook.

I hope you enjoy the new site, new look and I look forward to seeing you more frequently in this new year!

Kristen
eatplaycook.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment